THANK YOU!

"Follow me!" 
Immediately they left their nets and followed Him. 
(Matthew 4, 19-20) 

Dear Sisters and Brothers of St. Andrew`s Parish,
at the end of this Feast Day of St. Andrew, the Patron Saint of our Parish, I wish to express my gratitude for the time that we spent together, for all the moments in which we experienced God`s many gifts and for the opportunities that He gave us to grow and allow His love to touch our lives.

April 2013 - November 2020: a time when I experienced God`s abundant Blessings at St. Andrew`s Parish - Thank you, thank you very much.

I pray that Almighty God will keep on blessing and protecting you, and your loved ones.
United in prayers - I am forever grateful,
fr. zé
_________________________
José Martins Fernandes imc
 

PS: When contacting the Pastor of St. Andrew`s, please use this email address: pastor.standrewparish@gmail.com.




Comments

Popular Posts